17 November 2009

Anniversary

Today is my husband and my second wedding anniversary! It suddenly seems that time has gone by really quickly. Too bad we cannot celebrate tonight, because our Bible study group has been moved from last night to tonight (unfortunately we only figured this out after having driven 35km on a dirt road to an empty farm house with 7 pizzas - the smell in the car was enough to make us ravenous), so we'll be eating out in the only restaurant in town tomorrow night as a mini celebration.
All of our weekends are ful for the next few weeks, so we'll be driving into the country the second weekend of December for the true celebration.

Blogwise I'm finding it very strange that I cannot add images to my blog to make it look more like a website, since I actually design websites! How strange is that? I have actually found a blog that helps with this, but I haven't been able to make it work.
Give me some time, I'm sure I'll figure it out in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment