15 September 2010

Purple Haze Papers

Wow, it's been a LONG time since I have done any scrapping...

I have decided to play around with my favourite color: purple! I've made a few papers and just enjoyed myself for a while and here's the result!


It's of course free to download and I hope you enjoy them as much as I did creating them! Your comments are always appreciated so let me know what you think.

I'm working on some other stuff, so don't disappear - I'll be posting a little more often now.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. pragtig schwess! thanks*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for these papers! Love the colors! Thanks for sharing your talents with us! I appreciate your generosity!

    Patti in Dallas, Texas, USA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure if I have already posted a thank you but when you are so generous to share these papers with us, you deserve more than one thank you!!! ;-)

    Thank YOU!! Thank YOU!! Thank YOU!!

    Patti in Dallas, Texas, USA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your lovely compliments, Patti! Your enjoyment is my reward. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete