27 October 2010

Masquerade

I just love the atmosphere of old Venice and masquerade balls, so I made a kit to bring it all together.

In this kit:
- 6 doodles
- 1 lace fan x2 (1 with and 1 without a shadow)
- 5 feathers
- 1 flowered overlay
- 3 glitter embelishments
- 9 masks (3 are white for you to add your own flair)
- 1 open red curtain
- 3 rose elements
- 15 papers

Not all of the papers and elements are shown on the preview. I added quite a lot of random elements to suit different people's expectations of Masquerade.
Some of them you'll like, some you may not, but all of them are FREE and I will welcome any comments you have!


I hope you'll enjoy it!

3 comments:

  1. I love masks! Thanks for posting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this freebie! LOVE the flower overlay! I had downloaded purple haze in the past and was rearranging files today and decided to revisit your site and found the masquerade freebie! THANK!! I appreciate your generosity!

    Patti in Dallas, Texas

    ReplyDelete